Freshwater Coolers plc
West One 114 Wellington St,
Call Us On: 0800 169 4008
Landline: 0113 220 6160
Fax: 0113 245 0201
or visit our new Facebook page
Why Choose Freshwater Coolers?
Freshwater Coolers plc is your best choice for all your water dispensing needs. Many of the UK’s leading companies have selected us as a supplier because they know we provide efficient, cost-effective solutions and deliver unparalleled customer service.
Our promise to you:
- When you order from us, we’ll deliver your coolers promptly and at a pre-arranged time that suits you.
- We’ll install your coolers in a location that’s convenient for you.
- Our own professionally-qualified staff will plumb in each cooler – usually in no more than 20 minutes. They will use flexible, high-performance, long-life, food-grade plastic tubing. There’s no unsightly copper piping!
- Our own trained engineers will comprehensively maintain your coolers throughout their three-year guarantee period. This includes changing the filters, sanitising your coolers regularly and responding promptly to service calls.
Our directors have over 40 years’ experience of managing and developing national businesses that supply and maintain high-quality workplace equipment. As a public limited company, Freshwater Coolers has substantial financial resources, providing customers with reassurance that the company has ample capacity to meet its after-sales expectations.
Freshwater Coolers and the Environment
Freshwater Coolers plc recognises the importance of environmental protection, is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the supply of water and the activities of the Company. It is the Company's objective to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the declared policy of Freshwater Coolers plc to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through implementing the following:
- Assessment and regular re-assessment of the environmental effects of the Company's activities.
- Assessment and regular re-assessment of the Company's environmental objectives and targets.
- Training of all employees and management in environmental issues.
- Minimisation of the production of waste.
- Minimisation of material wastage.
- Minimisation of energy wastage.
- Promotion of the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Reduction and/or limitation of the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Control noise emissions from operations.
- Minimisation of the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Company.
This policy is communicated to all employees, approved suppliers and is made available to the public.